Selected studies where MesoRD have been used
- Mahmutovic, Anel, et al. "Lost in presumption: stochastic reactions in spatial models." Nature methods 9.12 (2012): 1163-1166.
- Di Ventura, Barbara, and Victor Sourjik. "Self-organized partitioning of dynamically localized proteins in bacterial cell division." Molecular systems biology 7.1 (2011).
- Holloway, David M., et al. "Gene expression noise in spatial patterning: hunchback promoter structure affects noise amplitude and distribution in Drosophila segmentation." PLoS computational biology 7.2 (2011): e1001069.
- Wu, Yu Feng. "Computational Systems Analysis of Deterministic Pair Rule Gene Network and Stochastic Bicoid Morphogen Gradient in Drosophila melanogaster. (2011)"
- David Fange and Johan Elf (2006) Noise induced Min phenotypes in E. coli. PLoS Comp. Biol.
- Johan Hattne, David Fange and Johan Elf (2005) Stochastic reaction-diffusion simulation with MesoRD Bioinfomatics.